WWT Water Scotland Conference, Glasgow, 7 December 2017
The 6th annual WWT Water Scotland Conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to gain insight into the future development plans of Scottish Water, reflect on SR19 and hear the latest innovation case studies to benefit business. The organisers say, “This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector, bringing together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights on a diverse array of water challenges including; innovation, resilience, the customer, asset management and capital delivery.”
Scotland’s 2020 Climate Group Board member Ian McAulay, Chief Executive Officer at Southern Water, will take part in a panel discussion, Building a resilient system, alongside Sue Petch, The Drinking Water Quality Regulator for Scotland and Sara Thiam, Institution of Civil Engineers Scotland.
Scotland’s 2020 Climate Group is one of several supporters for this event.
- Terry A’Hearn, CEO, SEPA
- Ewan Andrews, International Supply Centre Director, Diageo
- Mark Bevan, CEO, Scottish Council for Development and Industry
- Mark Dickson, Director of Capital Investment, Scottish Water
- Johanna Dow, CEO, Business Stream
- Sam Ghibaldan and Gail Walker, Citizens Advice Scotland
- Bob Irvine, Deputy Director Water Industry, Scottish Government
- Ian McAulay, CEO, Southern Water, Board member Scotland’s 2020 Climate Group
- Sue Petch, Regulator, The Drinking Water Quality Regulator for Scotland
- John Reynolds, Chief Executive, Castle Water
- Joe Rowan, General Manager Procurement & Supply, Scottish Water
- Professor Christopher Spray, Chair of Water Science and Policy, University of Dundee
- Dr Marc Stutter, Lead: Waters Research Programme, The James Hutton Institute
- Sara Thiam, Regional Director, Institution of Civil Engineers Scotland
Plus Hydro nation scholars Maricela Blair (University of Glasgow), Valerio Cappadona (Strathclyde University), Jonathan Fletcher (University of Stirling).
This conference is CPD Certified.
*Discount conference rates
As partners for this event, members and colleagues of Scotland’s 2020 Climate Group can benefit from a 15% discount code. To qualify, just book online at events.wwtonline.co.uk/scotland
and enter the discount code when promoted. The discount code is: 202015.
This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.” WWT