Our vision is a stable, sustainable Scottish economy that supports Scotland’s ambitions as a world-leading low carbon country.
The 2020 Group has three key objectives:
- To act as a catalyst to facilitate business-led collaboration to identify new opportunities
- To create a safe space for challenging cross-sector conversations to inspire further positive action.
- To nurture and convene new models of leadership for our low-carbon future – now.
- Become an influential voice for business leaders to engage in making Scotland a distinctive place as a sustainable economy.
- Challenge on difficult environmental and business issues to ensure informed, balanced debate and to propose solutions.
- Share information about innovation, breakthroughs, diverse collaborations and inspiring ideas.
- Stimulate action from summits of senior business leaders, environmental specialists and academics.
- Encourage collaboration across businesses, sectors and society through informal networking and formal programmes.